My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
I am a fan of anything supernatural, but this is the first time I’ve read a book about elves. The synopsis made me decide that this book is worth the try and I’m right. The story line is very interesting as it treads from the usual, I mean is there any other book wherein an Elvin is infected by a vampire? Well, this book definitely has the originality I usually find missing in most supernatural books. The only fault I found is the limited details provided about the history of witches, elvin, and vampires, and how their existence intertwined with each other.
Overall, this is a great book and I highly recommend this to every paranormal fan of all ages.
- Author Spotlight – Andrea Cooper! (jrrichardsonfics.wordpress.com)
- The Garnet Dagger: Interview with Paranormal Romance Writer, Andrea Cooper (parayournormal.wordpress.com)
- THE GARNET DAGGER by Andrea Cooper (readinginpajamas.wordpress.com)
- Author Spotlight: Andrea R. Cooper (lbookbliss.com)
- BOOK REVIEW – THE GARNET DAGGER by Andrea R. Cooper (pageprincess.wordpress.com)